New Product: Outdoor Socks
The COVID pandemic has changed the way we do many things. Although it hasn't exactly stopped our lives, it has made us change our activities in such a way that allows us and our loved ones to be safer. For instance, rather than working out at gyms or indoors, many people are going outside to exercise. As such, many people are now seeking products and equipment that can make their outdoor workouts more comfortable and practical. With that in mind, the following is an overview of our new outdoor compression socks and how they help you do just that.
How COVID-19 Affected How We Interact with the Outdoors
- Cabin Fever: Given that most of us were stuck in the house for days, weeks or months at a time, many of us developed cabin fever at some point. Therefore, we began looking for safe options to get out of the house and be active. In fact, according to Civic Science, 43 percent of Americans assert that they will be going outside more due to COVID-19 and new pandemic restrictions.
- More Outdoor Activities: Additionally, people are not just going outdoors more. They are engaging in specific outdoor activities. Activities such as hiking, visiting parks, boating, and fishing have become more popular since COVID-19.
- Holistic Living: Moreover, people are making lifestyle changes. Since outdoor activities have become more popular, many people are also asserting that they now plan to use meditation apps as a part of their new workout regimens.
Elements of The Best Compression Socks for Hiking
If you are searching for the best compression socks for hiking and other activities, some of them are:
- Snug but not tight fit design.
- They come up above the height of your footwear.
- The seams do not rub up against your toes or cause pressure points.
- They do not bunch up inside of the show or boot.
- The cushion is a perfect fit for the shape of your foot and the type of activities you are participating in.
- The cuff holds the sock up while jogging, hiking, etc.
Dr. Motion Lightweight Compression Socks
Are you wondering how Dr. Motion's hiking socks measure up to the list mentioned above? Here's how:
- Crew Height: Dr. Motion's socks are crew height. This means they are the height of most hiking socks. They are also longer than most hiking boots.
- Knee High Height: They also come at knee high height. These are great for cold weather and long distances. They are perfect for hiking through brush and tall grass. This length also provides support for calves such as muscle recovery and circulation maximization.
- Breathable: These socks are also very breathable and do not get excessively hot.
- Durable and Protective: They are also durable enough to protect against brush, rocks, and debris.
- Medium/Heavy Weight: These socks come in both medium and heavy-weight. This allows customers to choose from a comfortable sock for mild to moderate weather or a heavy-duty sock that is good for long trips, frigid temperatures, and rugged terrain.
Also, these quality socks are made from innovative Acrylic/TruDryTM, which offer the following benefits:
- Holds shape in the wash
- Animal cruelty-free
- Piling resistant
- Price accessibility
These outdoor socks also come complete with:
- A Toe Pouch
- Flat Toe Seams
- Arch Support
- Compression Ankle Sleeves
- Heavy Terry Heel Cushions
- Non-Binding Cuffs
- Treated with Odor Blocker
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused more people to get outdoors.
- This means that more people are looking for outdoor sports-friendly products.
- Our new outdoor compression socks are ensured to be your best friend in your next outdoor activity.
Visit our website and find out which pair of compression socks is right for you.
Disclaimer: This article provides information solely for educational purposes, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other materials contained herein. This article is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.